Saturday, October 1, 2011

WARNING MAY NOT BE YOUR THING

WARNING MAY NOT BE YOUR THING
by Randy Williams

My mouth kissing and nipping down from her oh so pretty navel.

Lapping at the crisp hairs guarding her pleasure points. Those hairs waving in the breeze of my breath as I lean in to lick and tease. Her right hand spanks down on my bare unprotected backside.

I rear back to see her grin, quickly overlay-ed by her Top LOOK.

Now she purrs in that silky dangerous voice. the one that sends chills up my spine.

"Did you go somewhere without asking your Top?"

Her hand cupping my stinging butt slowly sliding down toward the center and then in between my legs.  Her fingers brushing my mound her voice and the sting of her hand made my clit twitch as a gush of wetness and warmth spread though me.

"Not me,  my Lady"

I giggled hugging her and pushing her back into the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment